We are delighted to welcome Nick to the Nuëcø Team as Operations and Quality Manager. Nick comes with a wealth of experience in Project Management having started his career in the Royal Marines! Tom, Managing Director says 'We are thrilled to have Nick on board - he will really help us as we continue to grow and ensure we are always delivering the highest standard of work'
1. What do you enjoy about the work you do?
Managing a team, bringing organisation and efficiency to a project, and showcasing my strengths, working with people where trust and respect is reciprocal
2. What is something that you would like to fix in the industry / work?
Transparency and control
3. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Watching sports, playing sports, going to the gym, socialising with friends
4. What is your proudest moment?
When I became a Royal Marine earned my green beret at the age of 17
5. Describe your ideal day?
Winning the lottery and telling my family and friends they never have to worry about anything financially in their lives again
6. What 3 qualities would you look for in a dog?
Loyalty, character, obedience
7. If you could give one piece of advice, what would it be?
Trust and believe in yourself, the answer in your head and what your body is telling you is correct and nobody can tell you different because that is you!
8. What was the last film you watched?
The conjuring 2